Weiser Engineering has MIG, TIG, stud welding and spot welding capabilities to weld steel, stainless steel, and aluminum. Weiser Engineering has a certified welder on-site. In many cases, Weiser Engineering will fabricate the machined and sheet metal pieces for an assembly, then weld the components and grind surfaces to a smooth finish.
Weiser’s Engineering staff also develops fixtures to control tight tolerances and repeatability expected by the customer.
- Lincoln TIG Welder-175 Amp
- Lincoln TIG Welder-255 Amp
- Miller Dynasty 280 TIG Welder
- Miller Dynasty 350 TIG Welder
- Lincoln MIG Welder-350 Amp
- Miller CP-302 MIG Welder
- Hobart Handler 135 MIG Welder
- Thermal Arc 252i MIG Welder
- Miller Spot Welder-20 KVA
- Pro Weld Int’l. CD-212 Stud Welder
- Nelson Series 2000 Stud Welder